Wednesday, November 21, 2012

A New Con Larp

I'm about to start writing a one-shot larp for Dundracon, a gaming convention that takes place in the San Francisco Bay Area between the 15th and 18th of February.  If anyone wants to take a California gaming vacation, I highly recommend it.  But since most of you will not see this little corner of Lloegyr, I figured I would tell you what I'm writing.

I'm about to submit Mournful Their Mood, a 25-person one-shot game that can be run in four hours, beginning to end.  It will detail the events of the last generation's Scuttled Ship, where Castus met Maegan, in the company of Burgred and Maela, and a young Jenevra and a still old Caledon.  With a bit of luck, I can spin it so I increase the Lloegyr canon, and produce plot elements for the current monthly game.

If you're interested in knowing more, click on the DDC tag... all my notes for this game will be there.

No comments:

Post a Comment